Tuesday 13 November 2007

Lazy weekend

After working 24 hours out of 30 preparing for the competition at work, I decided to have a very relaxing weekend.
On Saturday Rach and I just chilled out and then drove over to Lucy and Percys, where we stayed the night and woke up for a day on peak grit. We went out to Robin Hoods Stride which we've not been to before so we were all excited about new problems to climb on. We ran around and pretty much cleaned up the whole crag except a few problems "sweet thing" being one which seemed really hard with a huge last move to a woefull sloper. I on-sighted "Jerrys arete" which was ace but an even better problem in my opinion was "Grizzly arete" although it was a bit scary at the top.
Rach and I both had a good day out, which prepared me well for a hard week at work setting boulder problems.

No comments: